Music Fans....Check me out!
Number of Hits
Google
Web www.google.com
www.yahoo.com www.gmail.com
HEC Bloggers: See you in September

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

See you in September

Hi all,

Two news from Xue.

The first one is I might not join you in January for France Embassy does not issue my visa nor return my passport. So I cannot go anywhere but stay in Tokyo until I get my passport back.:( Considering the crucial fact, I hope school will agree to change my intake to Sep.2007.

The second one is I have booked a room in Holiday Inn (on capmus) for 2 nights(Jan 5-Jan 7). All the fee has been prepaid. Please let me know if you need it. And of course don`t worry about the expense. it`s my pleasurse to give it to any of you as a gift.

At last, hope to see you in September.

Best wishes,
Xue

2 comments:

Gajender Sharma said...

Hello Xue

It is unfortunate that you could not get the visa. I am sure HEC student affairs will extend your programe for september. If you need any help from our side do not hesitate to ask us. We will follow up.

Wish you good luck for your visa!!

Cheers
Gajendra

Unknown said...

Hello Gajendra,

thanks for your offer of help. I do appreciate it.

I love your songs,especially `beautiful mind`.

thanks&best wishes for your days in HEC.
Xue