Music Fans....Check me out!
Number of Hits
Google
Web www.google.com
www.yahoo.com www.gmail.com
HEC Bloggers: 12 Months in HEC MBA

Friday, January 4, 2008

12 Months in HEC MBA

It is exactly 12 months now when most of us arrived at HEC Campus. That was our first day and I am sure most of students today will have seen the difference.

Some takeaways until now is that I have developed life long friends, learned from peers, professors, alumni, business leaders.

I still remember in year 2002-2003 when I was exploring option of doing an MBA, some of my friends told me something interesting. They told me that you do MBA for an experience. MBA does bring career change but it also gives an opportunity to gain invaluable experience. What is also true is that 16 months HEC MBA is a unique experience and will not come back again.....

I am in India, ready to move to New York for an exchange and still when I receive email from fellowmates, I can clearly see the excitement involved in the discussion. I am sure a reunion in June 13th during graduation party would be thrilling....

With this wishing you all a very happy new year 2008. Wishing you all also success in your studies, career and personal life.

Love
Gaj

No comments: