Music Fans....Check me out!
Number of Hits
Google
Web www.google.com
www.yahoo.com www.gmail.com
HEC Bloggers: 22nd Nov 2006 : First Dinner of Jan'07 Batchmates

Thursday, November 23, 2006

22nd Nov 2006 : First Dinner of Jan'07 Batchmates


Hello All,

It gives me(India) immense pleasure to talk about our first meeting in Paris.

Jeanine who organized the event, could not come due to problem which was unforeseen. We all thank her for proactive approach !!

When I arrived at the restaurant I came across Pedro (Portugal) and his partner(Portugal). Later on we moved to the dinner table where already simon(Newzealand) and Christine (Hongkong) were waiting for others. Later on Laurent(France) , came with his partner (Bulgaria).

The evening began with casual exchange about each other. It was interesting to know that we all came from different backgrounds. While Pedro is in Quality field, Simon is from Telecomunication and Laurent in software field. I am from automotive field and could recognize the kind of background of each one. The best part was that we were 7 people and 6 nationalities.

Simon came from newzealand some 7 months ago and successfully got into HEC.

We discussed on differnt topics starting from the life in Paris...to .necessity of maps in Paris....Car pooling topic came up also. I am sure such synergies to help each other will come more and more. For me it was interesting to know about the Green wine from Portugal. May be common for others, I was new to this green wine concept. Laurent kind of teased me about "Indian Wine". It is my next project to research on Indian wine!! Thanks Laurent.

Second topic which was interesting was about Indian Beedi and how enterpreneurship is possible in this area!! Long way to go HEC International Team...

Third interesting story was about Christine Piano selling. She sold her Grand Piano 30 mins before she was leaving for Paris. Interesting!!

We also start discussing about language!! why not?
..Chinese, Japanese, Bulgarian, Russian, Spanish and other languages similarities and differences came up.....

All these was smeared with delicious white n red wine and individual dishes.. I was surprised to know that I am not the only one who like Creme Brulee:))))))))

You can see the enthusiasm in the pics

No comments: